Photographers, Writers and Bloggers
We're currently looking for Photographers, Writers and Bloggers to share their passion for live music with the world.
Below is a list of what it entails to become a member of the Gigs and Festivals team.
- People that love live music and attend gigs and festivals regularly.
- People that have a keen interest in Music Journalism and Photography.
- People who want to contribute on a regular basis and express their opinions on the music industry.
- People that want to review gigs and festivals.
Office Based Internships
We're on the lookout for a passionate intern to join us at Gigs and Festivals HQ
Are you a budding journalist with a passion for music?
As an intern you will assist the Creative Director and Editor of the site in all aspects relating to news publishing, reviewing, Interviewing and editing.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Writing/editing news stories
- Writing Newsletters
- Updating social media
- Interviewing artists in person, via email and over the phone
- Attending Gigs and Festivals and writing up reviews
- Video Editing
- Working closely with our PR contacts
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Applicants must be self-motivated, detail oriented, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, and see tasks through to completion.
Ability to be creative, work independently, efficiently and develop solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in music.
If you think you've got what it takes to become a music journalist intern. Send us your CV via the form below or via send it via post with a cover letter to:
Simon Robinson / ME429
Gigs and Festivals Ltd
The Media Factory